The Admission Procedure to Vocational Secondary School in Ac. Year 2013/2014
Vocational Secondary School admission committee accepts documents from 17 June 2013 to 5 July, 2013.
Vocational Secondary School admission committee working hours at 16 Braslas Street are on working days from 9:00 to 17:00, phone: 6708141.
The applicants have to submit the following documents:
1. an application form;
2. a school graduation document (the original);
3. a passport or a birth certificate copy (showing the original);
4. a medical certificate;
5. four photos (3 x 4 cm);
6. documents certifying the status of orphans and applicants left without parental support if applicable;
7. documents certifying the status of applicants with special needs if applicable;
8. a document certifying granting a scholarship from a company or enterprise (not obligatory);
9. copies of document certifying participation in Olympiads, competitions, sport events (showing the originals) (not obligatory);
Entrance examination is to take place on 9 July, 2013 at 10:00.
Entrance examination fee is 10 lats in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Rules of Procedure No 1431 clause 3.4. on 13.11.2012.
Admission is to take place from 10 to 12 July, 2013.
Applicants who have acquired education abroad have to submit their education documents (the original and the supplement) to the Academic Information Centre for assessment.
Office: 2 Smilsu Street, 4th Floor, Riga
Post: 2 Valnu, Riga, LV-1050
Tuesday: 09.00 - 13.00
Thursday: 13.00 - 17.00
More information is available at www.aic.lv
Applicants who would like to continue their studies in any educational programs of Vocational Education Competence Centre “Riga Technical College” have to submit the following documents for assessment to Study Department at 16 Braslas Street, Room 104 or Room 105:
- copies of certificate of basic education and supplement
- an academic notification on the previously obtained educational program part;
- a passport copy (showing the original);
- four photos (3 x 4 cm).