Professional Continuous Education and Professional Development Programs
RIGA TECHNICAL COLLEGE Continuous Education Department OFFERS teenagers and adults to acquire professional continuous education programs obtaining professional qualification certificates in the following specialties:
- car mechanic (academic hours – 640, prerequisites – basic education)
Aim: to prepare qualified employees for the automotive industry who are able to implement the acquired knowledge and skills, conducting car maintenance and repair activities.
- electrician (academic hours – 960, prerequisites – secondary education)
Aim: to prepare qualified electricians for work at electrical energy generation, electrical power supply, electrical equipment installation companies, which can perform external and internal electrical network design and electrical equipment installation, exploitation and repair.
- data input operator (academic hours – 480, prerequisites – basic education)
Aim: to train, provide knowledge and develop skills in shorthand, documentation layout, word processing, databases, information systems and registers as well as work with office equipment.
to acquire non-formal vocational training programs obtaining certificates:
- computer science (without previous knowledge) (academic hours – 120, prerequisites–none)
Aim: to provide necessary technical knowledge, implement the acquisition of computer skills abd abilitie for trainees with limited knowledge or no previous knowledge at all.
- computer science for middle level managers (with previous knowwledge) (academic hours – 120, prerequisites- secondary education)
Aim: provide knowledge and form skills which help middle level managers in any kinds of organizations and enterprises.
-the installation, configuration and maintenance of personal computer operating systems and software (academic hours – 120, prerequisites- secondary education)
- communication skills (academic hours – 60, prerequisites- none)
- the English language (beginner) (academic hours – 150, prerequisites- secondary education)
- the English language (with prior knowledge) (Elementary) (academic hours – 100, prerequisites- secondary education)
- the English language (with prior knowledge) (Lower Intermediate) (academic hours – 100, prerequisites- secondary education)
- the German language (beginner) (academic hours – 150, prerequisites- secondary education)
- a certified electrical engineering training course to prepare for the exam to obtain a certificate.
1. Get acquainted with our offer
2. Apply on the phone or in person: 16 Braslas Street, Room 110, Riga, RTC or on the phones: 67081407
3. VICC “Riga technical College” has signed a cooperation agreement with State Employment Agency regarding the training funded by ESF(detailed information regarding the requirements for trainees’ attraction, the order to obtain and fill in coupons and the commencement of studies is available at State Employment Agency web page www.nva.lv)
Further information: Riga Technical College 16, Braslas Street, Room 110
Phones: +371 67081407, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org